Thursday, July 25, 2013

Photobook Philippines discounted deals (Review)

Most of us treasured memories being together with our family, thus photo album making became a part of every household member, whether digital or the traditional scrap-booking type. I'm one of those who keep records of any occasion, travel, and life event I had for decades. Gone are the days you need to buy films, batteries, and flash bulbs for your camera and let the professionals do the job of developing your roll into beautiful crafted pictures. Digital camera was born and you will no longer pay for the cost of unwanted photos. Thanks to our technology, life makes it easier. 


screenshot of the promotion
Today, preserving your photos is like fashion trending for new styles and colors. Photobook was introduced by several companies competing with each other and offering different promotions. The deal from MetroDeal offered 75% savings which is too good to be true. You can create your own personalized softcover photobook for P500 instead of paying P2,000. It was proven that the more discounts given, the more people will buy as evident for 2,888 who purchase the service. I was amazed of the offer and grab my voucher. 
Photobook according to Wikipedia is a book in which photographs make a significant contribution to the overall content.



After installing the software, I created an online account and started designing my own photobook. Page styles, frames, backgrounds, and designs vary according to your needs and themes. There are several ready books also to choose from for different book size and style. The instructions are easy to follow and the tools are user-friendly. The software by the way is free to download and you can go back to your project anytime you want. Internet connection is not needed unless you are ready to place your order.

details of shipment
During the checkout process, you will be asked to enter your voucher code. Be mindful of the expiry date as this cannot be extended. I am near my deadline; my voucher is valid until August first, so I need to finish my other photobook. Shipping fee is not included. I paid P350 for a Medium Portrait of 40 pages Imagewrap type. Production of the album will start as soon as you have completed uploading your files. Photobook Philippines will send you email promptly acknowledging your purchase and notifying the status of your order. The service courier provided is really fast. You can track the delivery process of your order by checking the tracking code number provided to you. After three days, I already receive my photo album. The product itself is satisfying and the book binding looks good and sturdy enough to last a lifetime. My chosen cover was wrapped beautifully into a matte-laminated format. The photos are printed on a premium silk paper as stated in the fine print. I can’t deny my admiration for its glossy appeal and the smoothness it feels when you touch the pages. However, the image quality did not pass my standard. It looks very different from the one I created, lacking its radiance, dull and dim; it seems that the cartridge was almost drained from its ink. Should I deserve this kind of service in exchange of availing the product for a discounted rate? Well, I guess not.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. so far, I am very satisfied with all my 4 photobooks. I have been ordering since year 2010 (even before they introduced the readymade photobooks), and recently I just got the last album I created. I choose high quality/resolution photos that I put in my layout to make sure the photos that will be printed are not dull. By the way, I have the matte finished paper and the silk ones, all were satisfyingly printed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and writing your review, well appreciated.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...